Redesigning the User Onboarding Experience
Getting people to signup for your app is really hard. It requires lots of effort, time energy, and money. The business invests so much money in acquiring new customers but most of them fail to retain them immediately after the signup. User onboarding is the process of helping and guiding the users to find new value and success using our product.
I work as a Product Designer for the Product Serverless360 at Kovai.co. It’s an enterprise application that manages and monitors Microsoft Azure Serverless Resources. Serverless360 marketing website redesign is one of the major work that I’ve completed here at Kovai.co
October’18 – Present
- Responsible for designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups for the products – Serverless360 & BizTalk360
- Facilitating founders’ vision by researching, wireframing, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for the products.
- Enhancing user satisfaction in the product by improving the usability, accessibility, and designing user-friendly interfaces solving the complex problems in managing and monitoring the Azure Serverless Solutions.
- At times, I’ll involve in product development in developing the User Interfaces to meet the design requirements.
April’18 – October’18
- Designed Websites and Mobile applications helping small and medium businesses to adopt digital transformations.
- Worked closely with business owners, understanding their requirements and transformed the ideas into applications and websites.
- Collaborated with developers and other stakeholders in delivering business solutions.