Hello, I am Kishore.
A UX Designer.
I’m a self-taught designer from Coimbatore, India with a bachelor’s degree in Information Technology. I design experiences for products on Mobile, Web, and Windows platforms. I’ve 4+ years of experience working with complex enterprise and data-heavy applications.
During the initial stages of my career, I helped the local businesses establishing their online presence. This is my foundation where it took me to understand how businesses operate and the expectations from end-users that gradually moved me into Product Designing.
BizTalk360 redesign - Case Study
BizTalk360 v10 is the major release for the Microsoft BizTalk Server management tool. This release highlights the redesign and tech stack migration of the entire platform. This case study explains the design process and practices followed while redesigning the application.
In-app knowledge base - Case Study
I was tasked to improve the usability of the current knowledge base feature in the BizTalk360 application to allow users to create and access the knowledge articles seamlessly across the application. This feature improvement is done as a part of a UI overhaul and UX clean-up of the entire platform.
UX Designer II
Janurary 2022 – Present
- Responsible for solving complex flows in Banking backoffice tools through ease of use web and mobile experiences.
October 2018 – December 2021
- Responsible for designing and delivering wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups for the products – Serverless360 & BizTalk360.
- Enhancing user satisfaction in the product by improving the usability, accessibility, and designing user-friendly interfaces solving the complex problems for the enterprise users in managing their Microsoft BizTalk servers and Azure cloud infrastructures.
- Facilitating founders’ vision by researching, wireframing, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for the products during the ideation phase.
April 2018 – October 2018
- Designed Websites and Mobile applications helping small and medium businesses to adopt digital transformations.
- Worked closely with business owners, understanding their requirements and transformed the ideas into applications and websites.
- Collaborated with developers and other stakeholders in delivering business solutions.